New site launched
Hi Boulder Flatiron Cam friends and followers. The updated site design was launched today with lots of afternoon showers for your viewing pleasure. The downtown Boulder cam at Galvanize is also live with the new site layout. If anyone has feedback about the new layout please comment or send us an email to info at boulderflatironcam.com
Some highlights of the new layout.
- The home page images are smaller so more cams can be added as we find locations. If you have a good view with internet service, drop us a line.
- Full size images are now on dedicated pages for each camera.
- On each cam page the timelapse and archives are easier to access and select different dates
- The live images on all pages now auto update ever 30 seconds. You can leave the cam up and watch the changing weather.
- Archive images are now displayed in a gallery format where it’s easy to access the images and scroll through images from each day.
- Other Boulder cams page is a short list of cams located in Boulder County, but not affiliated with this site.
- Please give us a like or share if you like the new design!