Daily images and timelapse movies have been added for the July 6th to October 19th. I still haven’t been able to update the script that captures images, but it does run on an old server and still captures. I then have to move the files and database manually. Some days the script is having problems and you’ll notice the movie is very long. Working to fix that.
Enjoy the summer and fall updates. If anyone would like to help with this project, please contact me through the about page.
The automated cron job is still not working on the new server. So I’ve copied over all the archives and time lapse for the last ten days. Lots of cloudy weather for Boulder.
The archive and time lapse history for the 12th through the 20th of May has been updated. I’ve been busy with work and haven’t been able to get the automated cron running on the new server. There’s some sort of path issue. If anyone is dying to see the current day archive and time lapse just drop me a line as it’s running on another server.
Still working to recover from camera network issues and major hosting problems.
- Camera network connection fixed – 5/2
- Moved site off Dreamhost – very poor experience there
- Copied image archives and videos to new host
- Re-enabled cron jobs that update images
Still to go:
- Get the script that collects images working on the new host
- Find a way to generate the time lapse on the new host.